And you need information on lighting values, technical planning, installation situations or have questions about suitable lamps?Just ask us
With the ANDROID - DMX/RDM ETHERNET INTERFACE and the TSC software (same functions as TOUCH CONTROL LCD) RGB, RGBA, RGBAW or monochrome LED applications can be controlled by any mobile device with Android operating system (tablet or smartphone) via DMX 512-A.
The DMX/RDM ETHERNET INTERFACE is connected to a WLAN router via ethernet cable. The mobile android device (tablet or smartphone) is conneted wireless by WLAN router with the interface. The 5 pin XLR socket will output the DMX 512 signal.
Within the range of the WLAN router you can now control wireless the LED applications with one or more Android devices (tablets or smartphones).
- four independent zone (four RGB outputs)
- programmable zone buttons (1-6 program buttons to each zone)
- master fader for every zone (can be deactivated)
- 1-5 channel per zone selectable (mono, RGB, RGBA, RGBW, RGBAW)
- simply and fast color selection via RGB palette or DMX value
- programmable sequence timing
- 1-10 scenes can be save to one zone button
- for zone and program buttons can be set own names
- inbuilt clock and weekdays
- RDM controller mode
- Individual setup possibilities (activate and deactivate of buttons and symbols)
- Flexible customization, lot of objects can be configured by the user
- Selection between different background colors and individual background logos
- incl. power supply