And you need information on lighting values, technical planning, installation situations or have questions about suitable lamps?Just ask us
The PROLED RGBAW MULTI power supplies are used as power supply for all PROLED RGBA, RGBW, RGBAW products. With the PROLED RGBAW MULTI power supplies fantastic colour mixings and colour changes can be achieved for the PROLED products (by automatic programs or DMX, DALI (DT6/DT8) or 1-10 V control). Any fixed colour can as well be selected and dimmed. The automatic programs can be changed by RDM with the PC-DMX/RDM INTERFACE and the associated software (included with the PC-DMX/RDM INTERFACE) or manually at the controller. With RDM also the configuration of the RGBAW MULTI power supplies is possible. By using the IR receiver or RF receiver / RF receiver 2G all programs can be controlled with the IR or RF remote controller.
Two versions are available:
CA (common anode – common plus) and CC (common cathode – common minus). Each version is available with output voltages of 12 Volts, 24 Volts or 48 Volts and different power ratings (90 – 300 Watt). The PROLED RGBAW MULTI power supplies can also be used as 5 channel dimmer for the monochrome PROLED products.
- Each power supply has five channels – R (red), G (green), B (blue), A (amber), W (white)
- MULTI input: DMX 512, DALI (DT6/DT8), 1-10 V controllable (selection via menu)
- Remote controllable per RDM by using the PC-DMX/RDM INTERFACE and the softwareormanually at controller
- IR or RF remote controllable by using the IR INTERFACE or RF INTERFACE / RF RECEIVER 2G
- 10 integrated stand alone programs (changeable with the PC-DMX/RDM INTERFACE)
- Each program with speed adjustment from 0,05 sec to 30 min
- Each colour manually selectable and dimmable
- Selectable PWM frequency (80-60.000 Hz in steps. 14-24 Bit PWM resolution.)
- Overheat protection
- Master – Slave operation possible
- Graphic LCD display and four operating buttons
- DMX input with 8 Bit (1 DMX-channel) and 16 Bit (2 DMX-channels)